About EduCan International
EduCan International was established in 2015 by a group of highly experienced people from the field of international that include ex senior officials of Pearson, British Council, UK Universities and international skills expert. It has been established with the objective to promote international education in Bangladesh and wider South Asia region. EduCan offers wide range of services to the international universities and higher education institution to attract students from South Asia region. In addition to promote international education in the country of its origin we also facilitate partnership between local educational institutions and international institutions to deliver the international education locally under the Transnational Education (TNE) policy in different countries.
Alongside our support to international universities and higher education institution we also offer wide range of services to the students who wants to study abroad. Our services for students to study abroad includes:
- Offer free counselling
- Help identifying the right university/institution and right programme
- Provide briefing on the requirements of university/institution and programme
- Provide guidance on the visa and immigration requirements
- Act as post box between students and institution to ensure smooth communications
- Provide pre-departure briefing to students
- Arrange on-arrival airport pickup (if needed)
- Maintain close contact with students and their parents to monitor the student’s progress and experience while studying abroad.